Bond Associates Limited.
Registered in England & Wales. Registration Number: 3774396 Oakmere, Mounton Road, Chepstow, Gwent, NP16 5BS, United Kingdom, +44 (0)20 7513 2828, email@example.com
Corporate Governance and regulatory compliance are often inter-related areas. We have acted in a wide variety of areas including banking regulatory compliance, insurance regulatory matters as well as breaches of Company Law obligations.
Particular specialist areas include
- Duties of directors, particularly in relation to Company Law issues and insolvent trading
- Company structures and their impact on regulatory compliance
- Specific areas of banking and financial services regulatory compliance
- Insurance brokerage compliance
- Security Industry compliance
- The obligations of Trustees
- Breaches of Solicitors Account Rules
If you examine the Training section of this website, you will see that the firms Principals regularly lecture, throughout the world, on areas of banking regulatory compliance, including:-
Capital adequacy and Basle II models
Anti-Money laundering procedures